Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson
Read the book ( it is a quick read) Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson MD. Publisher is GP Putnam’s Sons, NY 1998
In a 5-6 page double spaced paper, include the following answers to these questions in the paper. You will need to include quotes ( from this book) and in text citations to support some of your answers. For optimal points, you should also include a developmental theory pertaining to adulthood ( ie relationships, career, motivation, health etc).
1. Which character do you most closely identify to? Sniff, Scurry, Ham or Haw. Why do you feel you are like them, and which traits do you see within yourself that compares you to this character?
Then ask one person who knows you and list a few character traits of yourself. Are there any that are similar to your chosen character?
2. List your cheese Station C. What aspects of this “comfort zone” do you find most appealing? What aspects may need rejuvenation and why?
3. Put on those running shoes. Where do you want them to take you? Discuss the steps of paths you see yourself taking to get there. Be sure to take into account these goals and how you plan to accomplish them.
4. Who will you pass this book on to? Why do you feel this individual will benefit from this book? What aspect of this book made and impact on you so that when you pass it along, you can encourage the next person to read it.
5. Tie in a theory/concept you have learned thus far from developmental psychology that you find would appropriately support the basis of this book and the message it sends to you as the reader. Include in text citations for this portion, which if from our Kail and Cavanaugh textbook that is fine, but you need to cite that.
Please have an APA title page, no abstract needed for this, make a reference page (yes even though it may only be the “Cheese Book”). Please do not give me a “book report” of this book, I have read it numerous times, your paper is to be reflective of you.