Resume and Commonly Asked Questions Please answer both parts.
Create a cover letter and resume for yourself for a job you would like to have. Please do not include personal information (such as current salary or social security number). Tailor the resume to fit the career position you are trying to secure. Both the cover letter and resume should be one page each and formatted as if they were going to a potential employer. Submit your work in the form of a Word Document, placing the cover letter and the resume in the same document with a page break inserted between them. Once you have completed Part 1, complete Part 2 targeting the same career position.
Activity prepared by Private Industry Council of Lehigh Valley, Inc., Allentown, Pa Research has indicated that some questions are commonly asked during employment interviews. Fifteen of the most common questions are listed here. Read the question and write notes you might use in giving answers to the interviewer. Pay attention to the tips, which are intended to guide your answers. This activity will help prepare you for formal and informal job interviews.
1. What are your short-range goals? (Tip: What kind of job are you looking for?)
2. Where do you want to be five years from now? (Tip: Talk about how you would prepare yourself for future jobs in the company.)
3. What special skills do you have? (Tip: Talk about skills you would use in this job.)
4. What kind of job are you most interested in? (Tip: Explain how your interests will help you do a good job.)
5. What characteristics do you feel are most important for this job? (Tip: Talk about the two or three positive characteristics you would use most often in this job: leadership, work under pressure, and so forth.)
6. What is your greatest strength? Why do you think you can do this job better than anyone else? (Tip: Pick a strength that best fits the job.)
7. What is your major weakness? (Tip: It’s all right to admit a weakness, but also talk about how you’re going to turn it into a strength.)
8. What were your most important achievements in your last position? (Tip: Review your
9. Tell me about yourself. (Tip: Don’t get trapped! Ask specifically what the interviewer would like to know about you.)
10. Why do you want to work for this company? (Tip: Compliment the company. Also, explain how the company can benefit from your abilities.)
11. What kind of recommendation do you think you’ll get from your previous employer? (Tip: Excellent, good—tell why. If you know for sure that you’d get a poor recommendation, don’t be afraid to tell why, but follow up with a positive comment. Don’t ever badmouth a previous employer.)
12. How do you feel about overtime? (Tip: If this question is asked, you know that there probably are overtime requirements. If you can and want to work overtime, answer enthusiastically. Don’t answer, “Well, if I have to.”)
13. How long would you stay with us? (Tip: Be positive. Say something such as, “I look at this opportunity as the beginning of a permanent relationship.”)
14. Why should we hire you? (Tip: Give a summary of your most important qualifications and interests. Be enthusiastic.) Define the following: · Cooperation (Tip: harmony, a common goal) · Responsibility (Tip: being accountable) · Challenging (Tip: desire to explore new ways)
We aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise on the quality of our assignment services. Our homework helpers craft each paper carefully to match the requirements on the instruction form.
We receive many applications from writers around the world daily. Nevertheless, we only choose the cream of the crop to tackle your “help with homework” requests. Hence, our homework helpers are highly-qualified individuals who maintain our quality policy.
We maintain a fair pricing policy for all our homework help services. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the requirements of each paper.
At My Homework Writers, we guarantee all students swift delivery of their assignments. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. We, therefore, ensure that all assignments are delivered on or before the agreed deadline.
We maintain a zero-plagiarism policy in all our essay papers. Our assignment writers stick to the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are also keen to avoid any chance of similarities with previously written papers.
We understand that you might run into trouble once in a while when working with our system. In the event that you do run into trouble, please get in touch with our support agents and they will immediately provide you with assistance.
Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or email: email@example.com.
Follow these simple steps to get your homework done
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
You will be able to track the progress of your paper from our system.
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Myhomeworkwriters website holds a reputation for providing high-quality assignment writing services. You only need to give us all the requirements for your “do my homework” order, and our homework paper writers will give you the best results.
We have highly qualified essay writers to assist you whenever you place in "help with my homework" order. Our essay writing service is designed to help students get good grades.
Our admission essay writing help will assist you to secure a position at your desired learning institution. We will help you craft a top-notch personal statement paper. Our writers who know how to write a college admission essay will help you get the college admission you are longing for.
Our team of professional editors will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper possesses quality and originality.
My homeworkwriters harbors specialists who can handle your technical papers order. Our “write my homework” services cover all academic areas you can think of. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of assignment writing services.