1500 Words essay.
You have a choice of the six questions below:
1. What are the risk factors associated with conduct disorder? Do these factors allow us to understand the causes of conduct disorder?
2. Outline and critically discuss Bronfenbrenner’s Ecological Systems theory. Use an example to explain how an educational psychologist might use the model to understand a child’s disruptive classroom behaviour.
3. Critically discuss the differences between Clinical Psychologists and Counselling Psychologists. Use an example to illustrate how their approaches to the same problem might differ.
4. What are the two routes to persuasion? Use an example to show how each route might be used to influence something like the outcome of an election or referendum.
5. Outline and critically discuss how psychological theory and research might help us understand prejudice. Can psychology help us design interventions to reduce prejudice?
6. How can theory and research in Health Psychology help us to understand the barriers to healthy behaviour changes like quitting smoking. Can this theory and research help us design effective intervention to help people quit smoking?