Assessment 4 Instructions: Capstone Project
Create a 15page capstone paper that analyzes a business topic and provides recommendations and is supported with credible resources that demonstrate evidence-based thinking.
Your capstone project should address these expectations:
Apply foundational knowledge and an understanding of business systems, processes, and technology within and across core disciplines.
1. Applies a balance of theoretical and practical foundational knowledge (theories, models, practices) and an in-depth understanding of a full range of business systems, processes, and technology within and across core disciplines. Justifies approach to integrating foundational knowledge, business systems, processes, and technology within and across core disciplines.
Integrate information across disciplines from differing perspectives.
- Evaluates supportive and conflicting information (data, insights, best practices) integrating insights across disciplines from multiple diverse functional and strategic perspectives individually and holistically.
Develop logical, well-supported, evidence-based solutions to business challenges and opportunities.
- Develops logical, well-supported solutions based on relevant, sound, logical, and credible evidence (data, insights, analyses, best practices) to systematically solve business challenges and opportunities relevant to all applicable stakeholders and cross-functional departments.
Apply innovative, strategic, and sustainable approaches to business practice and planning.
- Integrates and justifies innovative, strategic, and sustainable approaches to business practice and planning that appropriately challenge the status quo while recognizing change management implications.
Apply leadership and collaboration principles and strategies for virtual, global, and culturally diverse environments.
- Assesses leadership and collaboration principles, strategies, and opportunities in virtual, global, and culturally diverse environments and integrates flexible perspectives and collaborative approaches in business.
Integrate principles of ethics and integrity into business decisions.
- Integrates principles of ethics and integrity into business decisions by assessing ethical implications, resolving ethical conflicts and dilemmas, and making right and just decisions for the organization and the larger business community.
Communicate clearly and effectively in a business environment.
- Writes coherently to support a central idea with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics as expected of a business professional; writing is free from errors and formatted appropriately for the purpose or audience.
- Include an executive summary following your cover page.
- Include various body sections that contain the analysis and recommendations.
- Include a conclusion that summarizes main points of the paper.
Style: Your paper should follow the corresponding MBA Academic and Professional Document Guidelines, including single-spaced paragraphs. Use a professional writing style.
Communication: Ensure written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message and quality.
APA guidelines: Format your citations according to current APA style.
Resources: Use at least six citations from credible sources.
Length: Your paper should be 15pages, not including front and back matter (cover page, executive summary, table of contents, references, appendices). Papers that do not meet this minimum will be immediately returned for revision.
Font and font size: 12 point, Times New Roman.