Use Cases for the eGrants Project
- End Users / Customers
- Software developers
- SME’s or bank employee’s
The end user should be able to see the grant amount available in his account in next 60 days of the approval.
- All the registered user’s bank account details should be updated with the bank account number and routing number.
- So using the egrants portal the user must update the details pertaining to the bank. So that once the amount is granted it can be wired immediate to the bank automatically.
1.The users enter their substantial bank account points of interest in the officially constructed site.
2.The egrants applications are completely looked into and a choice is made.
3.Once the concede is approved, the applicant will get the grantwithin60 minutes of the approval, to his bank account for which the points of interest are entered.
- The clients whose stipends are denied will be sent notices on their foreswearing and the purposes behind their disavowal assuming any.
- If the concede is approved and the exchange couldn’t occur because of any specialized issues, the end client, banking experts, and the specialized group will be advised till the issue is settled.
- The give sum will be credited to their accounts, where the end client can pull back the sum as per his comfort, it can be a charge withdrawal, charge exchange, check withdrawal and so on.
Use Case 2
- Webpage Designers or developers.
- End users/customers (NPO’s, local Authorities and individuals).
- Government employee’s.
To create a streamlined, paperless agency grant management portal that is used to learn and apply for the grants online by the end users (NPO’s, businesses, and individuals).
Flow of Events
1. The government will make a streamlined approach and fabricated a gateway for accepting the egrant applications from different users.
2. The required consents are taken from the administration authorities to continue for the change from the paper based customary approach.
3. All the concerned gatherings are advised with the change
4. The prerequisites are given to the site engineers.
5. The banks are advised where the users accounts will be connected to the entrance for the future utilize.
1. To make a gateway which acknowledges all the egrants applications on the web and the data about their application status is accessible.
2. The applications can be finished on the web and are spared in the databases for assessing and any future references.
3. The users/candidates will have the capacity to see the status of their application.
4. Once their stipends are approved they will be educated through the site warnings.
5. As the bank accounts are connected to the entry, once the gifts are approved they are exchanged to the end users account inside as far as possible.
1.Any specialized issues if the clients confront when rounding out the online application, the specialized group can help them
- The end users can find out about the egrants on the web, with less problem as all the data is only a tick away.
- Users are less reliant on others, since the site is easy to understand, and intended for outwardly tested users.
- There is straightforwardness among every one of the gatherings associated with the allow forms (inspectors, clients, NPO’s, local Authorities and individuals).