Answer those Question
1. Explain how personal water use fits into the construction of community water dynamics.
2. Explain what can happen to concentrations of metals, petroleum products, and dissolved materials contained within the water supply as a function of water use dynamics.
3. Explain how conservation techniques can be used to help the natural ecosystem survive population increases?
4. Based on you and your partner’s data, explain the importance of conserving water and techniques for reducing water use at home?
5. Explain how each of the following affects our water supply? irrigation (home, school, agricultural)pesticide use stormwater runoff landscaping rainwater harvesting
6. Explain how your home could conserve water.
7. Explain how you could encourage other students to conserve water.
8. How does this laboratory exercise fit within the context of our environmental science and sustainability course?