List of Proper Formatted Sources Due: July 7
Thesis, Outline, and Three Annotated Sources Due: July 9
The likelihood is that this essay will be a standard argument, but it can be a Rogerian/common ground, if it fits.
5-6 reputable sources – three must use the databases such as ebsco host.
work cited page
pick one topic
1.Use species of animals for research purposes and cruel experiments.
(If you go with the first one, it may be good to set the parameters of the research — so is it for cosmetics or somthing else — doing so will help the scope of the essay)
2. Should the fashion industry use models that look more like regular people?
Basic Set-Up. (first for standard argument, then followed by Rogerian/common ground)
Introduction – Every introduction has four goals:
1) Connect with the reader
2) Establish a context and background for the discussion
3) Set up the content (what will appear later in the essay)
4) Argumentative thesis (this is what you are arguing. it has to be 3 points
Please note that with the exception of the thesis, which should go last, there is not an official order to these. Nor is there an assumption that each of these elements should account for one sentence each.
Body – This is where you will be proving your point. It is made up of the reasons for why the reader should support your point (the thesis) and/or how you reached your position (the thesis). Each paragraph should include the following elements:
1) A topic sentence that both tells the reader what will follow in the paragraph and connect the paragraph content to the thesis.
2) Well-reasoned support that shows the reader rather than tells
3) Clear evidence that will work assist in showing rather than telling
4) Opposing viewpoints. While this is not always possible or necessary in each paragraph, attempts should be made bring up objections to positions and respond to them.
5) The three support points should correspond to the support points laid out in the introduction. They should also be in the order given in the introduction.
6) Each paragraph should also have a concluding sentence that wraps up the point.
7) Transitions should exist between paragraph and sentences.
Conclusion – These should be written last and have the most amount of flexibility. Although they are often the shortest part of an essay, they are important as it is the last impression you will have on the reader. .
Basic Set Up (Rogerian)
This type of essay is a bit different than the standard arguments that we have constructed previously. This is due to the goals being a bit different. As mentioned earlier, in this type of an argument, we are looking to pull the other side towards the middle, so objecting or “crushing” opposing positions is not an option. Keep in mind that this is a general outline and is meant to help not constrain.
Introduction – Every introduction has four goals:
5) Connect with the reader
6) Establish a context and background for the discussion
7) Set up the sides (given them names); if you employ sources to cover those sides introduce them as well
8) Conclude the opening paragraph by stating that there is the possibility of a common ground (that’s all!)
Please note that with the exception of the “thesis,” which should go last, there is not an official order to these. Nor is there an assumption that each of these elements should account for one sentence each.
Body – This is where you will be establishing an understanding of each side and show the contexts by which they are correct in their positions. Please note that these are not the same three paragraphs that we would have in a standard argument. Each paragraph will have its own goals. Despite this each paragraph will have:
8) A topic sentence that both tells the reader what will follow in the paragraph and connect the paragraph content to the thesis.
9) Well-reasoned support that shows the reader rather than tells
10) Clear evidence that will work assist in showing rather than telling
11) Each paragraph should also have a concluding sentence that wraps up the point.
12) Transitions should exist between paragraph and sentences.
Conclusion – This paragraph is where we pull it all together and establish the actual common ground. Basically, as the common ground is presented, the conclusion needs to be concerned with explaining how this “solution” will help both sides achieve their goals. It needs to be concerned with how the overall problem will be
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise the quality of our essay services. Our essay helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements in the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all paper writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
MyHomeworkWriters guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy. As such, MyHomeworkWriters ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our writers complete papers strictly according to your instructions and needs, no matter what university, college, or high school you study in.
Our Essay Writing Services
MyHomeworkWriters holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality academic services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements and wait for quality results.
At MyHomeworkWriters, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our essay help service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop essay help services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of essay writing services.