A. Select two of the “blocks” below and explain, define, identify, etc. each and all of the items in the block. Each block is worth 10 points.
Who were they? So what?
1. First Families of Virginia
4. Jacksonian Democrats
6. Tuckahoes and Cohees
7. 49ers and the Compromise
Who was he and why would we want to know?
1. Edmund Ruffin
2. John C. Calhoun…okay, so he wasn’t a Virginian.
3. George Fitzhugh
4. John Brown
5. Gov. Henry Wise
How or why did it happen?
1. Free Blacks
2. Camp meetings
3. Richmond as capital of CSA
4. West Virginia
5. Picnic gone bad at Bull Run
6. Public supported education
What did it mean?
2. Strict construction of the constitution
4. Slave Codes
5. Protective Tariffs
B. You must answer all three of the following at 10 points each.INCLUDE RESOURCES CONSULTED AT THE END OF EACH ANSWER…NO NEED TO FORMALLY FOOTNOTE, JUST LIST SOURCES.
1. What we didn’t understand at the time. Hindsight is 20/20! Notice the problems and, in hindsight, the mistakes which were made…sectional issues which resulted in Virginia’s failure to commit to the Market Revolution (explain the “Market Revolution”) and thus failure to close the gap with northern competitors. This is huge!!! What were the explanations offered for this? What was meant by the phrase “cavalier commonwealth?” So, why was The Old Dominion reluctant to enter the modern age?
2. Its all over but the shoutin?! Really! How did the Civil War end in Virginia? (…and I don’t mean “Who won” either!) Begin you work when Lincoln gives command of all Union forces to Gen. Grant in 1864 and explain the larger events concluding with the surrender of Lee to Grant in April of 1865.
3. Who really owned the slaves in Virginia? (This is different from the Slave Narrative Project! This is asking about the “demographics” of slave ownership. ) Who was a “typical” slave owner in Virginia? What percentage of households in Virginia owned slaves? How many did they own? If you were a slave in Virginia, who owned or probably owned you? (Not the actual person…more the situation…large plantation or small farm?) What happened to slaves in Virginia at the end of the Civil War following the surrender of Lee?
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our writers complete papers strictly according to your instructions and needs, no matter what university, college, or high school you study in.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.