Individual Work: Analysis of an Entrepreneur Written Assignment
The assignment is to investigate how an entrepreneur (or entrepreneurial team) has exploited an
entrepreneurial opportunity. I am supposed to interview an entrepreneur, and are expected to use the
topics covered throughout the course to create a “venture biography.”.”
In the report, you should explicitly reference and build upon the readings listed to show how you can
build on scholarly insights to analyze and understand actual entrepreneurship. Referencing should
follow the obligatory APA formatting guidelines. You are to incorporate the key themes of the lectures
in your report and are expected to develop a critical analysis of the outcome of the interview.
Areas to investigate
▪ What was the entrepreneur’s motivation for wishing to start a particular (social) business /
▪ corporate venture and explain why he/she believed that they will succeed to reach their goals /
▪ What role did creativity & innovation play in the development of the (social) business /
▪ What competitive advantage did they think they had (an have today)? Or what benefits to
▪ does their business have?
▪ What role does technology play in the (social) business / corporate venture?
▪ Describe the sources of finance that were used to start/grow the business?
▪ What were the challenges and risks the entrepreneur faced as he/she launched the (social)
▪ business / corporate venture?
▪ Explain how they attracted resources to their organization?
▪ Explain the business model of their venture? (Business model canvas)
▪ Explain how they attract customers to their (social) business / corporate venture (Marketing)?
▪ Outline how they grew or plan to grow the (social) business / corporate venture (Could include
▪ internationalization but not a necessity)
▪ Did the entrepreneur work through a Business Plan? Any evidence of a Lean Start-Up
▪ Describe the impact of growth on the various functional areas of their business?
▪ What would the entrepreneur have done differently in hindsight?
▪ What lessons were learned along the way?
▪ End by developing your own personal critique of the entrepreneur and the business you
Chapters could be organized as follows:
▪ Background to the Entrepreneur
▪ Understanding Entrepreneurship
▪ Managing the Opportunities (discovery/development)
▪ Business Modelling
▪ Business Planning
▪ Mobilizing Resources
▪ Scaling Up
▪ Reflection and conclusion
I have to show proof of contact with the entrepreneur. For example, I have to include a
photograph with the entrepreneur in the appendix. (if not possible personally then I do a skype
interview – take a screenshot – if you just do a telephone interview ask the entrepreneur to
send you an email confirming that the interview took place (date/time/duration) and include
in your appendix
We aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise on the quality of our assignment services and strive to maintain the highest standards of work for all our clients. Our writers craft each paper carefully to match the requirements on the instructions form while at the same time being surgical and objective while handling client work.
We receive many applications from writers around the world daily. Nevertheless, we only choose the cream of the crop to tackle your “help with homework” requests. Hence, our homework helpers are highly-qualified individuals who adhere to our quality policy.
We maintain a fair pricing policy for all our homework help services. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the requirements of each paper. Hence regardless of the complexity or duration of a paper, our system determines the most accurate and pocket-friendly price for all our clients.
At MyHomeworkWriters, we guarantee all students swift delivery of their assignments. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. We, therefore, ensure that all assignments are delivered on or before the agreed deadline. This leaves room for editing to incase the client wants changes done to the work delivered by our writers.
We maintain a zero-plagiarism policy in all our papers. Our writers stick to the instructions to deliver plagiarism-free work. Other than that, they extensively research the work they are handling and are keen to avoid any chance of similarities with previously written papers. Our editors check every completed work to ascertain it’s at the set standards.
Our main objective is to assist you through every step of your academic journey. Thus, we completely understand that you might run into trouble once in a while when interacting with our system. If you do run into trouble, please get in touch with our support agents and they will immediately provide you with assistance. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or email us.
Follow these simple steps to get your homework done
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
You will be able to track the progress of your paper from our system.
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Myhomeworkwriters holds a reputation for providing high-quality assignment writing services. You only need to give us all the requirements for your “do my homework” order, and our writers will give you the best results.
Our team is skilled and equipped in searching for information required to complete work handed over to them. Regardless of the complexity of the work, we are determined to get the job done. Extensive research when handling client requests makes it possible for us to be able to stick to the boundaries and guidelines set by the clients. Thus enabling us to keep the work original and plagiarism free.
We have highly qualified writers to assist you whenever you place in "help with my homework" order. Our essay writing service is designed to not only help students get good grades but also excel in their studies. Our writers are highly experienced and educated specialists and professionals who want to do more than creating a difference in the academic field.
Our editors have a keen eye when going through work. They can capture even the smallest of errors. This has been made possible by the fact that we have been in the academic field for more than 5 years now. Thus, they bring with them previous experience when going through work to be able to capture everything. These unique skills make it possible for us to deliver error-free work to our clients.
Our team has very experienced specialists and professionals. This gives us a competitive edge over our competitors. Whenever we receive work that needs to be redone, everyone gets involved. That’s inclusive of our editors. This collective involvement in doing work makes it possible for us to deliver high-quality work to all our clients. Other than that it makes it possible for us to adhere to our originality and plagiarism-free policies.