Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
You are expected to conduct some research about your topic and integrate that research into what you’ve learned from your text and your experience. Textbook must be used as a source along with outside sources.
Here are the questions you should answer:
1. Explain, with appropriate details, the normal anatomy and physiology of the organs/structures that are affected by your chosen medical problem.
2. How is the homeostasis of the anatomical structures and physiological processes affected by the condition? Be thoughtful and thorough as you consider homeostasis.
3. Describe the signs and symptoms of the condition briefly.
4. Discuss any differential diagnoses issues related to your topic.
5. Summarize treatment options.
Your paper should be a minimum of 500 words. Please use appropriate anatomical terminology and answer the questions listed above. College-level writing is required. Make sure to cite your sources and provide a reference list following APA style. When you cite your textbook, you must include the page number. Plagiarism will not be tolerated. Please find the plagiarism policy in the Course Syllabus