Like any research project, you will need to write a proposal and have it approved. Basically, my approval serves as your “funding” for this particular research project. This assignment is worth 15% of your overall grade. In Discussion 5, you will be asked to summarize this proposal to share ideas with your classmates, which is an entirely different assignment. This assignment should be 3-4 pages in length.
CRITERIA FOR AN ACCEPTABLE TOPIC
• Your topic should be relevant to what’s going on in the world today. Check newspaper headlines, news magazine covers, and hot topics on social media.
• Your essay will be your attempt to join the conversation rather than simply repeating what others have said on the topic. In other words, it should take the reader beyond the status quo, which is, what people generally feel, think, believe, or know about the topic.
• See Argumentative Research Essay assignment for additional criteria.
• If you choose a topic that does not fit the above guidelines, the highest you can earn on the rubric in any category is “Mostly Meets Expectations,” which is a 75%.
PROPOSAL COMPONENTS – YOU MUST FOLLOW THIS OUTLINE
The research proposal should be formatted in MLA style and should contain the following components. (Each component should include a heading.)
Introduction and Research Questions
Write a paragraph that introduces your proposed topic and proposed audience. Your introduction should include an inquiry question, which is the opening question that will drive your initial research.
Typically, this isn’t a question of fact or definition, but one that will lead to evaluation or judgment.
Purpose In the past, I have ALWAYS required students to choose an argumentative topic. But now I’ve gone all-in with the Curious Researcher and allowing you to choose between an exploratory or argumentative topic.
This section should include 1-2 paragraphs that clearly explains your research purpose.
Thought Narrative Write 1-2 pages the discussion of your thinking about the topic so far.
What were your assumptions when you started? Did they change as you explored the topic? Specifically, what did you encounter in your initial research that most influenced those assumptions? In other words, explain what most people already know about your topic (the current status quo) as well as what you already know about your topic.
This should also include reasons for your interest in the topic Working Bibliography
1. Google your topic, then click on News (as opposed to Web, Maps, Images, etc). Read current stories on the topic to see what fresh angles you can come up with. Find at least one article that presents a current or alternative way of looking at the subject beyond the status quo.
2. Go to the library databases and locate a relevant source from either the CQ Researcher database or the Opposing Viewpoints database.
3. While you’re in the library databases, find a source from another database such as EBSCO, Gale, or Proquest. The Research Proposal is an important step in the research process. You need to construct a clear and concise plan that will guide you through the early stages. Otherwise, you will become frustrated and overwhelmed very quickly.
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.