1. What would you do if you were providing a psychological test to a counseling client and an issue arose in which your personal ethics were in conflict with the established state and/or federal laws and/or codes of ethics? Provide an example to support your response.
2. What serious ethical violation could occur if a counselor administered a psychological test incorrectly or without considering multicultural factors? Identify the ACA Code of Ethics statements that apply in this scenario.
3. When testing a client, what two ways could a counselor’s behavior affect the validity of the data gathered from the test results? In what ways could a counselor’s behavior affect the reliability of the data gathered from the test results? Explain.
4. Could a psychological test and assessment be invalid and still have reliability? Why or why not?
5. Find a test to assess, intelligence or education, find a similar alternative test for administration with an individual who may be blind, deaf, or nonverbal. How are they similar? How are they different?
6. Navigate to the Pearson Assessment website. Identify an assessment that could be used in a diagnosis. What is the assessment and what is the diagnosis? What are the attributes to be aware of when considering how to match the client and the test?
7. Why is it important for counselors and other behavioral health professionals to become familiar with the use of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM)? How can use of the DSM’s cross-cutting symptom measures aid counselors in clinical diagnosing?
8. Define the following assessments and provide an example when each should be used:
9. How is information about personal values used in career counseling? Is it important? Why or why not? How can personal religious or spiritual values play into career counseling?
10. What kinds of interest inventories might you use in your counseling practice? Why?
11. Go online and conduct a search for a free assessment test such as the ACE Study, Strong, the Beck Depression Inventory, or something similar. Take the test and evaluate the assessments in which you have participated. What are some insights you gained by using various instruments and strategies throughout this class? How might you apply this knowledge in the future when using assessments in counseling clients?
12. Simon, a 16-year-old male, has always performed adequately in school. This semester his math scores dropped from Bs to Fs, but his other grades have remained Bs. IQ testing with the WAIS-IV revealed that he has an average overall IQ without any major deficiencies. Do these normal findings provide useful diagnostic information? How so? What might be happening with Simon?
13. What are some insights you gained while studying psychological testing and assessment instruments as applied to the future of counseling? How might psychological testing and assessment of special population clients, including adolescents, victims of domestic violence, and those with a co-occurring disorder be applied in the future?
14. What are the three most important concepts that you learned throughout this course that you can apply in a clinical setting? Give an example of how you would apply the concepts learned to conduct an in-take assessment.
Each question has to be answer by its self. With 150-200 words and have a cite in the answer.
should look like
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.