10-1 final project part ii final submission: macroeconomic analysis
May 8th, 2020
The macroeconomic analysis paper should be a complete, polished artifact containing all of the critical elements of Final Project Part II, including Section III (Macroeconomic Policies) and Section IV (Macroeconomic Conditions and Company Performance), which have not been covered in the milestones.
In addition to covering all of the critical elements of Part II Milestone, the final submission should include the following elements, which cover Sections III and IV:
- Describe the current monetary and fiscal policies in the United States. Consider including how these policies affect your company and its products and services.
- Predict how possible changes in monetary and/or fiscal policy may impact the supply and demand of your product or service.
- Describe the trends of two previously selected company performance variables (e.g., sales, stock pricing, net income) over the past three years. Keep in mind these are the performance variables selected in the microeconomic analysis.
- Analyze the relationship between the two company performance variables and the three selected macroeconomic variables for the past three years using a correlation graph. Be sure to include the graph that represents the correlation.
- Assess how the current monetary policy and fiscal policy in the United States may impact your chosen company’s financial performance in the short term (six months to one year). Justify your response.
The final macroeconomic analysis paper should incorporate feedback from Part II Milestone and should also reflect the incorporation of feedback gained throughout the course.