1. identify at least two (2) harmful business practices that
1. Identify at least two (2) harmful business practices that arose from the increased industrialization of American society. Compare these harmful business practices with similarly harmful practices in the banking, mining, or petroleum industries today.
2. Compare the nineteenth consumer culture to the consumer culture of today. Provide at least one (1) example of why cultural observers might claim that Americans in the twenty first century are intoxicated by advertisers.
3. Explain the importance of the Vedasin the Hindu religion.
4. Explain the key ways in which how the teaching of ahimsa influences the daily lives of Jains.
5. From the e-Activity and the lab activities, discuss how women are regarded within Hinduism. Provide at least two (2) explanations, rooted in Hindu beliefs, for the status of women.
Here are links and articles to the above question # XXXXX:
6. Based on the scenario and the knowledge gained from this section, address the following:
a. Identify the most significant problems with the way foreign aid is presently dispensed by international lending institutions. Then, discuss at least three recommendations you would make to remedy this situation so that food, medical, and financial assistance actually reaches the poor.